Skip to main content

HEIDI KLUM for NEW BALANCE SPORT COLLECTION Spring 2014

Either you're in shape---or not----- we can already hear this in our brain cells.

And seeking to grab onto that huge female market for fashion workout apparel/shoes-New Balance's new collection of women's sporty separates aligned with entrepreneur super model Heidi Klum- is crafted to move and fit a lot of body types…not just the slim silhouettes walking the catwalk. 


From the press release…

"I live an active lifestyle and love to run, whether out on the streets of New York or in the mountains with my dogs," says Heidi Klum. "I've added to my collection styles that are at once functional, flattering and still have a fashionable twist. I want women to feel good and look good anywhere in their clothes and in their sneakers, even when they sweat. I am so excited that I finally now have the opportunity to show my collection internationally. " 

When the flowers start to bloom, you know that spring is finally here. You start to spend more time outside. It is one of my favorite times of the year and I wanted to bring an element of it in the shoe and textile collection, "says Heidi Klum. "I played with the traditional floral prints and mixed them up with open Meshes and shimmering bars to give the whole thing a fashionable touch."

Set to launch internationally in a few weeks…the New Balance Sport Collection will include shoes for training, lifestyle casual,  and performance models such as the "Lightweight Racing Comp" in the NB 1600, the iconic 890 running shoe, the lightweight racing shoe 1400 and the 420. The lifestyle silhouettes with chic design elements retails at $ 90 - $ 110.

The clothing collection ranges from the hoodie up to Capri Pant. Featuring flat seams, ergonomic cuts, unique and eye-catching patterns… and made from materials that perform. ( $35 - $ 95)…it's interesting that with most athletic brands working with female athletes for capsule collections…New Balance went with a fashion world spokesperson…a move we totally get.


NEW BALANCE