ANTI-SHRINKAGE FOR NATURAL HAIR:
CONDITIONS and MAINTAINS CURLS With hydrating Mango Oil and Bamboo Milk
No Alcohol, Petroleum, Parabens and Mineral Oil
|styled/shaped---different hair textures -all made manageable with Au Naturale|
|hairstylist stations set up for all that wanted to try-right then and there|
|Au Natural has hair products for every type of tresses pictured here---all ethnicities too, imo|
We had a nice chat with TJ Romeland..a freelance hairstylist/make-up artist...who gave our hair-(mid-back length, naturally with some wave --- and wet-we had just come from a swim)--- a two quarters' worth- a roots to ends, 'coating' of the Defining Crème Glaze -that smelled slightly fruity in a good way-not overwhelming (mango, fyi)---before he braided our hair-in a loose fashion...a pigtail each side. Cute with our hat on...a easy to do, even for us.
As instructed-we let it dry naturally---and when the plaits were let loose---our hair-which was finger comb-able and super smoooooth ---had consistent, frizz free, beachy waves...a look we love!!!! Kinda like the supe model Giselle less the body, the babies, the dreamy husband etc.
|Stylist Nedjetti Harvey used 10-IN-1 Styles Gelee - coil ringlets|
The promo presentation of Dark and Lovely showed gals with all different types of hair-tighter and looser curls, long and short---featuring several celebs/models who looked terrific. It should be noted-a good cut is required ---shape is key, we think...as well as the style.
|Curly Nikki- nèe Walton-author/advocate|
|loved this look-it took the stylist , Nedjetti Harvey-30 minutes to do and did not stress the scalp as the Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Curl Defining Crème Glaze was used to coat the hair before using two technique-"a combination of double strand flat twists (front) and double strand twists (in back)..."a little goes a long way."|
|This style should last a week-so we were told. Impressive and very pretty|
|the proud stylist-did this gal's hair too...twisted knotted spiral curls/ Bantu knots using Coil Moisturizing Soufflé ...with different hair parts---this shape face would look great in any style. Plus Nedjetti Harvey (on right) did the how to video also..."for easy home styles."|
|passed appetizers, drinks---with a smile.|
New! Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Anti-Shrinkage
NEW Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Hydrating Soak Shampoo - (SRP $9.99) - A rich quick lathering cleansing shampoo with Mango Oil and Bamboo Milk that moisturizes hair and scalp. *For all curl types
- NEW Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Knot-Out Conditioner - (SRP $9.99) - A moisturizing conditioner that provides the ease of detangling you crave. Hair is immediately softened, easy to comb through, and protected from dryness. *For all curl types
- NEW Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Curl Defining Crème Glaze - (SRP $9.99) – Indulge your curls with this delectable recipe of lightweight moisture and definition. It nourishes and conditions using Mango Oil and Bamboo Milk to define each coil with the perfect amount of hold for curly and wavy styles creating healthy looking, frizz –free, silky ringlets. *For loose curls and spirals.
- NEW Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Coil Moisturizing Soufflé - (SRP $9.99) – Treat your curls with this moisturizing soufflé that Defines and moisturizes using Mango Oil and Bamboo Milk, tightening curls and coils to make hair soft and manageable. *For tight curls and coils
- NEW Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Sheen Sealing Nectar - (SRP $9.99) - Conditions hair and scalp using Mango Oil and Bamboo Milk for instant hydration and a succulent sheen. Revives coils, curls and waves for superb curl definition that lasts. Next day coils, curls and waves look and feel refreshed and brilliantly defined without shrinkage or frizz. *For all curl types
- NEW Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale 10-IN-1 Styles Gelee - (SRP $9.99) – The 10-In-1 Styling Gelee provides frizz control while elongating curls and defining styles. The gelee offers multiple styling options with a firm hold including: two-strand twists, faux hawks, flat twists, coils, bantu knots, cornrows, twist-outs, braid-outs, bantu knot-outs, and coil-outs. * For all curl types
AND...links to the Au Naturale ‘how to’ videos courtesy Nedjetti Harvey for Softsheen Carson
|photos link-ed up with social media...available|