|Coupled with MIZANI styling products, he came up with the idea to create triangle shapes, with an unconventional, coiled texture to produce a magnificent reverse (def. eye-catching) “A-Line Bob.”|
How to get the look:
- Start by applying a small amount of MIZANI Iron Curl Heat Styling and Curling Cream to the entire head of hair, create a center part and brush smooth to start the shape
- Take 3" hair pins and wrap small strands of hair in a “figure 8” around the pin, holding the ends in place
- Once the hair is wrapped around pins, spray it with MIZANI HRM Humidity Resistant Mist and heat with a flat iron for a few seconds; repeat the process until your entire head is covered with pins
- Next, remove the hair pins and brush it out to reveal a very teased and textured head of hair
- Cut the length very blunt into a triangle shape, frame the face and create a sharp line to reveal a cutting-edge A-Line Bob
- Lastly, spray the entire head with MIZANI HRM Humidity Resistant Mist to set the shape, and voila!
|a beaded tree branch n shiny black against rich floral print-|
|what every woman needs- a row of Manolo's….|
In 'real life'-an elegant, lasting 'do to fit a classic Red Carpet gown-using Mizani products- was ably demonstrated by the talented Ramirez, for co-host of New York Live Jacque Reid -as she worked the Red Carpet during the recent 1st Look NBC's coverage of the 2014 EMMY AWARDS.
GET THE LOOK:
- While hair is dry, blow-dry using MIZANI ThermaStrength Heat Protecting Serum to add volume and protect hair from heat styling.
- Next, shape the haircut to sit tighter on the sides and longer on the crown area.
- Once the cut is perfected, apply a few drops of MIZANI ThermaSmooth Smooth Guard to smooth the hair.
- Using two different sized flat irons, a 1/2 and a 1 1/2 inch, flat iron the hair to create the shape.
- Combining MIZANI Defyne Wax High Definition & Hold and MIZANI Velvet Gloss Shine Finishing Pomade, use fingers to mold and define the texture into a perfectly polished style with a nice shiny finish.
- Lastly, since she was going to be outside and exposed to the elements for a few hours, we set the finished look with MIZANI HRM Humidity Resistant Mist for a weightless hold and UV protective filter for the hair.
ALL products available to purchase online at Folica.com, JCP.com, Beautybrands.com and Ulta.com….and MIZANI salons: www.MIZANI.com.
|Camo Cream under the eye and on the brow….and fiber lash primer-upper+lower added a lot of length to fluttery eyelashes-and added the fleshy color. Lips were rosy pink-via Rouge Artist Pailette|
|serious length to eyelashes….pink HD blush on cheeks and eyelids…gave it an icy-vibe with flush of Spring, imo.|
|Lead makeup artist DUSTIN LUJAN conceals...|
|really see how much length the primer added|
|Runway Image of Final Look courtesy of MIZANI/JdeLEON Photography|